Confuror 2023 Registration
Get registered for Confuror 2022 following the instructions in this page
Attend every Confuror 2023 activities during friday, saturday and sunday, plus a copy of our Conbook and a convention kit.
- General access for the whole weekend
- Trifold brochure with convention map
- Basic convention kit
Become a patron for Confuror 2023 and get extra benefits and souvenirs with this membership.
- Everything included in General membership
- Recognition for your "Sponsor" support level
- Early access to vendors room
- Express Check-in
- Confuror 2023 Official shirt
- Exclusive gifts for Sponsors
You love Confuror! And we love that you become part of this great experience by getting a Super Sponsor membership. You will receive exclusive benefits and exclusive gifts.
- Everything included in Sponsor membership
- Recognition for your "Super Sponsor" support level
- VIP Super Sponsor Meet & Greet dinner
- Confuror 2023 official hoodie
- Exclusive gifts for Super Sponsors
- Buffet Breakfast (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
March 22, 20:00 (GMT-6)
|$45 usd||$102 usd||$150 usd|
Pre-registration (Phase I)
April 17 to June 16
|$56 usd||$117 usd||$173 usd|
Pre-registration (Phase II)
June 17 to August 4
|$67 usd||$137 usd||$195 usd|
Pre-registration (Phase III)
August 5 to August 20
|$84 usd||$167 usd||$223 usd|
To set your pre-registration up follow the instructions on this page.
- Fill out the form behind the link bellow this text (might be hidden under a countdown count if not available yet). If you meant to register more than one attendee, complete your payment and later fill out the form back with the next registrant data. You must enter verifiable information for all attendees. Duplicate or false records will be discarded.
- Once the form is completed, select "Proceed to billing" to go to the payment screen. You would be able to pay instantly with a credit or debit card.
- If you select to request a PayPal invoice, you must complete your payment in no more than 2 business days or the membership will be canceled (acounting once invoice is received). Once we validate the payment, your registration card will reach your email.
- If you paid with debit or credit card, the system will instantly display your membership information with an assistant ID and a QR code so you can check in at the event in October.
- Check in at the convention with your membership information and a personal ID to validate your name and date of birth. If you are a minor, you will also be required to present your parental consent letter. More information about this is available at About Attendance of Minors.
OWO!! *notices countdown*
Data Verifying, Updates & Upgrades
- Log in to the managment panel for your memberships.
- Request your access by entering your email address; you must use the same email address you entered in the payment reference when you registered.
- The first time you log in, you will be asked to set a password. Remember this password carefully, it will help you to log in later.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to manage all the memberships you have purchased for yourself or others (if you paid for them, by leaving your email address as a reference).
- You will be able to update the information of the active memberships or upgrade any of them.
- If you upgrade, you will be able to pay the balance instantly by credit or debit card, or choose to pay by Paypal.
- Some data cannot be modified (ID Name or Date of Birth); if you need to make a correction in those fields, please contact email@example.com.
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
When will the registration be open?Early Bird registration will be launched on March 22nd at 8:00pm. On-line registration will be open continuously from April 17 and will close on August 20.
What does "stock limited" mean in Early Bird?Early Bird is our promotional registration launch. Tickets are offered at a discounted price and therefore the number of tickets available is limited. Historically they have sold out very quickly, so we suggest to register as soon as they are available.
When will I be able to register for a sales/exhibition table (Artist Alley, Dealers Den or Night Market)?We anticipate that registrations for these dynamics will be available during the main online pre-reg stage. Therefore, they will not be available during the Early Bird. However, you will be able to register during Early Bird and request your space afterwards.
What do I need to register and participate as a vendor/exhibitor (Artist Alley, Dealers Den or Night Market)?You need to have an active registration for the convention, means, you have to pre-reg online on 2023. Once available we will publish a form to be able to submit for a request. Once your request is approved, you will have to pay the corresponding fee in order to participate. More information reggarding the process and payment would be available soon. We recommend that you only follow the instructions on this page to register or pay for a sales/exhibition space. If you will coordinate with other people to set up a space together, make sure they have everything in order. Whenever you have doubts about any process, you can clarify them with us through our social networks or through our support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to my registration if my application for sales/exhibit space is not approved?We make every effort to provide space for every person interested in the event, however, venue capacity is limited. In the event that we are unable to accept your request for sales/exhibit space and you do not wish to attend the event with your registration level features only. You may request a refund of your ticket by following our terms and conditions of use.
Will Club Pass be available again?For the 2023 edition we do not contemplate the sale of Club Pass tickets, however, we are working to improve and enhance the benefits of Sponsor and Super Sponsor tickets, as well as to provide more lodging alternatives in and near the venue.